Thursday, February 23, 2017

Jeremy Roma's newest text script:  My newest text script:

"Bro, have you seen this new wearable technology yet? Fox news said it's one of the top 5 products for 2017. We are bringing it to the US, and I'd love your feedback. www.roma.helo.life"

**********

Milestone met by Rabu Gary:

Personal Milestone... 200 people have personally joined me in WOR(l)D....
My method to this AMAZING Madness!!
1. Excitement.. "I am over the top about WOR(l)D"
2. Courage.. "I am Not scared to talk to anyone about WOR(l)D"
3. Belief.. "I do not have any doubts about WOR(l)D"
4. Love... "I want everyone to win in WOR(l)D"

Lastly our systems work!!! However, they won't work if you don't work them.
www.helo.life & www.worldgnmarketing.com



****************

Wednesday night Team Training recorded!  Watch here:

https://zoom.us/recording/play/A_8_Kadn04PrOm8AQAIDCmejlC7l7bLqMWDtC7aqqWuUimEoCOsE6RxQJ2eLBoqb?autoplay=true


************

Anybody seen Brian?

Never get tired of seeing these. #HeloLife    Brian Pugh

No comments:

Post a Comment